Saturday, July 11, 2009

St George



Last weekend we went to St George with my family to see Footloose and Annie and the Tuacahn. We LOVE the Tuacahn their plays are always amazing, my eyes even get a little watery sometimes when the plays begins because I get so excited haha.

We spent a lot of time in the pool, Beck was cuter than crap he just chilled in the floaty for hours in his shades sipping on his bottle



There was a lot of shopping and a lot of eating. We never go to St. George without eating at the Pizza Factory, Iceberg, and we have a new favorite little Hawaiian restaurant.







The last day we drove into beautiful Zions and we saw the little house where they filmed the best scene of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid (the bike scene)



4 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

WOW its so nice to see you...ON YOUR BLOG!! And Beck for that matter too, I guess it's the only way i'm gonna see you!! haha Will you call me NOW!?

TJ and Stephanie said...

I can't get over how stinkin cute Beck looks in his floatie! HAHAH

Mary Anne said...

oh my heck could he be any cuter in that floatie thing? no...probably not.

p.s. i'm so excited about your pictures. they turned out great and can't wait to get them to you!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Fun, ah I miss St. George, it's been years!! You have the cutest little family. Time for baby number 2??? haha