Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Childrens Museum


Yesterday we went to the Children's Museum with some friends. I can't believe all of the things they have for kids to do there they have a mini grociery store, school, dr's office, newsroom, ambulance they can play in, caves to walk through, a giant tree house, and art room, water tables, giant dinosaurs, sand boxes to dig for dinosaur bones, and TONS more I need to get a season pass when Beck is a little bit older because it would be a blast for any kid. With all the toys they had there to play with the broom is what entertained Beck the most, he carried it around the entire time.

Here's Beck milking the cow, I was so proud of him that he had caught on so quickly how to do it...then he pulled this:

After the museum we stopped at Mcdonalds and Beck experienced a big moment in a kids life...his first Happy Meal, which he enjoyed almost as much as the cows fresh milk.

11 comments:

Trevor and Shelby said...

That place is impressive and looks like fun! FYI Beck can come here and push my broom around any day. And look at his ingenuity figuring out how to drink straight from the udder... gotta be impressed!

Ryan & Amanda said...

So fun, he's such a cute little guy!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

He is so handsome!!

The Fox Family said...

how fun. he looks so old in these pics though! It is kinda making me sad! So grown up! He looks like such a stud! Lucy claims him....p.s. ;) And wow first happy meal...big day indeed

Jackson Family said...

he is so cute! It looks like he had so much fun they had a place like that up in Layton and kaylee loved it! It was a good get out the house thing in the winter!

Danielle and Brian said...

Big deal that happy meal is! Congrats Beck! You graduated! I am so proud! :) He is so darn cute! I love that he went after the utters! CLASSIC!!!

ashalston said...

Okay first, you are so freaking cute. Second, you HAVE to get a pass to the children's museum. I have one and I love it. I bought it in Baltimore and that one was AWESOME then I moved here and the one here totally sucks but Zoey still likes it. Third, I about DIED when I saw the picture of Beck trying to drink the cow's milk. HAHAHA! You must have weened him too soon Jessica!

Logan|Lexy said...

He's just BARELY discovering McDonalds??? You tramp.

I'm going to snatch him and give him all the mcnuggets and all the mcmilk he can think of.

Just you wait.

You're too cute.

Lee & Kindra said...

Your little Beck is so cute! It looks like you're doing well. I miss seeing you around the hospital.

Also, I just wanted to let you know that we are no longer adopting so you can take my adoption blog button off your blog. Thanks so much for putting it up for me!

Shirley (Spunky) said...

You guys are adorable! I printed some of your blog entries (up to Beck's birthday) and sent them in a pkg to Guatemala -- Tessa LOVED it! Beck is getting so big & I'm glad you aren't missing a moment of it now that you're a stay at home mom! Does Beck know that FRIES come in a Happy Meal?! You'd better not be keeping those all to yourself! Seeyaloveyabye! :)

Truman & Amy said...

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious!
haha. He is so cute and getting so big. I loved the snow day story too. What do you do when you run out of food and your car is snowed in like it was?! haha.
Looks like you guys are having a blast! You're little boy is adorable once again!

Love Amy :)