Saturday, April 2, 2011

Love this girl!



One of my biggest fears before we had Quinn was that Beck would have some major jealousy issues, but it's been 2 weeks and I have yet to see even a hint of jealousy from him, he is so in love with her and it melts my heart how cute he is with his little sis!
We are all completely smitten by this baby girl. I just want to hold her and snuggle her all day. She has been an awesome baby so far, she sleeps really well and just wakes up a couple times at night to eat but then goes straight back to sleep...I'm really crossing my fingers that this lasts.



I think that she looks a lot like Dane but a really really pretty girl version of him. We didnt think she looked anythink like Beck did the first couple days after she was born but now we are thinking they look a little more alike.
Beck can't pass by her without stopping to kiss her and hold her hand, we are working hard at keeping him from attacking her face with kisses, so he pulls down her headband so he can get the top of her head



And a huge thankyou to my parents for flying out to help us the first week. We are definitely missing not just their help but also their company this week. While they were here I started thinking that having 2 kids was going to be a breeze, and then it hit me that I hadn't been cooking, cleaning, getting my kids ready for the day, entertaining Beck, putting my kids to bed, or changing even half the diapers cause they were doing it all while I sat on the couch doing nothing but enjoying my baby girl!!

10 comments:

Rich and Kristen Nash said...

She is beautiful!! I had no idea you were even pregnant! Congrats we are so happy for you both!

Unknown said...

Holy cow! She does look EXACTLY like Dane!!!

Aly said...

She is so adorable!! I can't believe I haven't seen her in person yet. So glad Beck is loving her...hopefully it doesn't become a Jayci/Griffin situation!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations again!! And Beck is so cute with her!!

Andy and Bri said...

Your kids are SO CUTE! We are so excited for you guys!

The Olsons! said...

Jessica she's adorable!! And how fun and cute is that to see how much Beck loves her! You had nothing to worry about :) Glad to hear everything is going so well! She sounds like such a good baby!

The Miles Family said...

Yay..I have been waiting for more. She is so darling! That is so sweet to see Beck being so attached to her already.

The Miles Family said...

Yay..I have been waiting for more. She is so darling! That is so sweet to see Beck being so attached to her already.

Jackson Family said...

she is gorgeous! congrats! I better get a call next time you are here so my boy can meet his future girlfriend LOL

Furniss Family said...

She is a doll :) I'm so glad I got to see her today too. I forgot how tiny they are when they are newborns already :) Glad that Beck is doing well with her and he will be a great big brother. You look so great for just having a baby too, I can't even believe it. See ya soon.