Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yorktown Beach





Beck and Parker


Sarah, Emily, me, Marci, Sara, Paige, Danielle, Kayli, Brittany

I love living in Virginia there are so many fun things to do, and lucky for me I have so many fun people to do them with! Last week some of us girls decided to go spend a day at the beach. It was supposed to be a girls trip, but Dane couldn't stand to see us have all the fun without him so he tagged along. He told me that if I felt embarrassed by being the only one that brought my husband that I could just drop him off at a different area of the beach and not tell any of the girls that he was there hahaha I of course didn't mind his company especially since I had him to carry everything to and from the car. It was so fun, I hope that we have many more beach days in store for us this summer!







3 comments:

Lara Vanhille said...

I know that this somehow got deleted: "But it would have been so much more fun if Lara was there, we missed her and just talked about how much we missed her the whole time". I am glad you missed me:) ha ha! SO SAD I had to miss it...I hate missing out on things!

The Fox Family said...

haha I didn't know Dane went!?! Hilarious! Yeah and add my name to the Lara comment..ha! I hate missing out!

The Olson Family said...

I love the picture of all you girls and the kids. Dang how many babies are there? Looks so fun. Uh...probably snowed in Utah on that day. Ya, it seriously snowed last week. I'm so jealous.