Friday, December 21, 2012

Missouri

While Dane was in Missouri Trent (Dane's brother) and Lindsay were SOOO NICE to let Dane invade their house for an entire month!  Dane finished his rotation the weekend before Thanksgiving so me and the kids flew out to Missouri to meet up with Dane and we got to spend Thanksgiving with Trent and Lindsay.  It was so fun to hang out with them and they were awesome hosts they kept us entertained the entire time!

I am in love with Crew he is such a crack-up and I loved watching him and Beck play together.  In this picture I said that I wanted a picture of Beck and Crew together and Crew kept jumping in front of Beck so he was the only one in the picture haha.

Delaney was so dang cute with Quinn the whole time - me and Quinn were both loving how well Delaney took care of her.
 
Crew, Beck, and Kai playing with bugs





I need me a fire-pit

 
One of the days we took the kids to the visitors center in Independence I love hearing all the stories about the early saints.

One cute bunch of kids
 
One of the days we were able to go spend the afternoon at Lindsay's parents farm.  They live right by Adam Ondi Ahman so we met her dad there first and he drove us around, he was an awesome tour guide because he knows a ton about it.  Then we went to their house, they had so many fun things to do at their house you could spend days up there without getting bored.

 

 
 

 These 2 spend many hours playing beyblades and almost everytime it ended it tears because they kept fighting over who the winner was, we all took a shot at trying to explain to them that it didn't matter who won - but lets be honest a lesson on good sportsmanship isn't very effective when coming from any of us in the Church family haha. 

 
 

 One of my favorite things we did was going to the Plaza downtown.  They had it all decked out for Christmas and they had a huge room full of trains for the kids to see and a train for the kids to ride, then we saw Santa and ate this cool little place where your food comes out on a little train.  Beck was in heaven. 
 
Quinn sleeping in her suitcase bed in the hotel on the way home

 
I was worried Trent and Lindsay were going to be so sick of us after being there for a week added to the month they had already had Dane!  And lets be honest they probably were but they sure hid it well if so.  They made it such a fun trip for us I wanted to stay longer!
 
I was dreading the 17 hour drive home Quinn is not always a great traveler so we broke it up into two days and stayed the night in Nashville in between.  We had never been to Nashville and only had a couple hours to explore before we needed to be on the road again but from what little I saw I thought it was a sweet city!   The kids were awesome on the drive and even though it was a long drive I didn't mind it since I felt like I hadn't been able to talk to Dane much in the last couple months. 
 
Thanks again to Trent and Lindsay for such a fun trip!
 
 

No comments: