Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines Day




We had a fun packed Valentines Day this year!
Beck had a preschool valentines party, they had all the kids bring a valentine treat for everyone in the class and then they had a party the last hour that parents could come to while they handed out their valentines and had treats
It's so fun to be in the stage where we do class valentines!
After preschool we went over to my friend's house and had another valentines party, it was so fun she decorated the table all valentinesy and we all brought a valentines day treat for lunch while the kids played together..
It was definitely a fun way to make valentines more fun and special!  We decided we need to do a holiday lunch with the kids for every holiday and take turns hosting...but hello, so LAME that we only have 2 holidays left before we have to move!!
Then the Olsons watched our kids and me and Dane went and grabbed some dinner and saw Safe Haven...which I would HIGHLY recommend, I'm not going to lie, even though I'm a big Nicholas Sparks fan for some reason I didn't have very high expectations for this movie...but I left the theater looking lovely with a big red puffy splotchy face from crying.
And Dane being the great husband that he is not only got me the prettiest flowers I think he's ever gotten he also knew to include a big box of donuts along with them!
It was a perfect day


1 comment:

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Ha ha. Sounds like an adventure! Yes, you can't tell kid does ANYTHING fun like that ahead of time unless you want to be driven crazy... ;)