Thursday, April 4, 2013

 
Thanks to Dane I had one of the best birthdays ever this year.
The night before my birthday he came up with the idea to do manicures and pedicures for me and Quinn - he chose the colors and everything!  He even brought me out a plate of donuts and turned on my favorite movie for me to watch while he did my nails...it was AWESOME!!
Then on my birthday he came down and told me he hadn't gotten me anything but I could go shopping later...which is usually how it goes haha but then a couple minutes later he came in the room with a beautifully wrapped present ... which ended up being a NEW CAMERA!!
I shed a few tears I was so excited about it.  Now I just have to figure out how to work it.



 


2 comments:

Amy Weston said...

What a cute present from Dane, everything he did was so sweet! You will love having a really nice camera! We got one when Elle was born and it makes all the difference with the pics (not that your pics weren't great before)! You will love it!

Love Amy ;)

Rucker Family said...

Your kids are adorable! Happy belated b-day! So glad you got spoiled!