Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lots of Pics/Foster's Birth Story





Clearly I couldn't choose which picture was my favorite

 So far Beck and Quinn have been perfect with Foster, they love him but don't smother him



 
 This is becoming Quinn's signature look




 
Birth Story:
I was supposed to be induced on the 25th and since I was induced with both Beck and Quinn I had no idea what it was like to go into labor so when I started having contractions at midnight it took me until 6 am to realize I was actually in labor. At 6 I woke up Dane and told him we needed to go to the hospital ASAP...to which he told me to lay down and try to go back to sleep haha he didn't take me seriously until I told him I had already been having contractions for 6 hours.  So we called Paige and dropped the kids off then headed to the hospital.  I was so worried they were going to send me home and tell me I wasn't really in labor but luckily when I got there I was at a 6 so they said I could stay.  We thought he would be there in a couple hours since both my other kids came in 3 hours and we even bet the Dr. $1000 he would be there before noon...wrong..but I'm not paying up.  The nurse had me start pushing around 2 and after about an hour I had made no progress so we were convinced that he must just have a huge head but they called a Dr in and the Dr said because of the way my water broke he was blocked in..so as soon as she fixed that little problem they waited half hour until they had me push again and then after one push he was here!
 
I can't get enough of this little boy he is perfect and we are so grateful to have him join our family!


3 comments:

Matt and Ness said...

CONGRATS! He's adorable and I love the name Foster.
Beck should be a model for Baby Gap or something. He's totally got his look down.

Lara Vanhille said...

You REALLY do have the cutest kids!! I am SOOO going to miss them!! That little Foster is one handsome little dude!! You are in trouble when they all get older...two handsome boys and a gorgeous little girl!!

Dallings said...

I am amazed you waited 6 hours to wake up Dane. I can just picture you waiting there! I am glad little Foster came safely and the Doctor was so helpful. He is beautiful. Congrats!