Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Best (and cutest) Baby Ever









 
This guy has me fully wrapped around his finger.  He is seriously the best baby in the world...well except he thinks that naps are only supposed to be 20 minutes long.   He is so happy and so content.  Me and the kids like to go out and about to do something fun everyday and this little fella just lets us drag him around everywhere we go and is perfectly happy the whole time.  And on top of it all he is definitely the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

So I can't figure out who Foster looks like. I am so glad you still blog cause I enjoy seeing your cute blogs. Your mom said you instagram more now so I appreciate you doing your blog.

Grandma Nancy said...

I am so glad you are still blogging...I can't decide who Foster looks like.