Sunday, December 29, 2013

End of October/November





 
At the end of October GG and GGpa came to visit.  It was so fun to get to hang out with them, lucky for us they kept getting lost trying to find a hotel so they gave up and spent the night with us.  I'm sure they regretted that decision the next morning when my kids were jumping all over them at 7 a.m. They were only here a couple days but I'm pretty sure they were totally exhausted by the time they left! 


 
We made sure to take advantage of any good weather we got in November by going to the park or on this day going to the zoo.
 

 
I love taking the kids downtown to play I think we go at least once a week.

 Dane's work schedule the last couple months was crazy he spent a TON of time at the hospital, lucky for me I have my night-owl Beck to keep me company...don't let this picture fool you, Beck is usually the last one asleep.
 
Shopping for Thanksgiving
 
 If I had a quarter for everytime somebody said "you sure have your hands full" to me when I go grocery shopping (or anywhere for that matter) I'd be a rich woman.
 
 
before Santa comes to the mall the snow princess comes to hear the kids holiday wishes, it was super cute, and Beck was SUPER excited about sitting on the princess's lap even though he tried really hard to hide it.
 


These two may have their fair share of fights but at the end of the day they usually end up in the same bed...pretty cute!


 
Once again, Foster is the most good-natured and content little boy even when we take him to the park in freezing cold temperatures.
 


 
Beck couldn't stand the thought of Quinn not getting a treat if she didn't eat her dinner so he took it upon himself to feed her...this is a common occurance
 
I can't get enough of this girl running around in her high heels all day, she is slowly becoming more and more girly but I don't think she'll ever be able to totally give up her guns and boxing.

No comments: