Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Quinn's Birthday








 
 
This girl has brought so much fun, love, and laughter to our family over the last 3 years.  I feel beyond lucky to be her mom.  She is seriously a hoot I've mentioned this before but one minute she will be walking around sporting her make-up, high-heels, and sunglasses and then an hour later she is playing power rangers with a batman cape on talking about things like "megazords" (I'm still not sure what that is).  She has the best laugh of any little girl I know and I usually hear it for 2 hours straight after I put her to bed because her and Beck are still playing instead of going to sleep, it's just so cute I don't have the heart to tell them to be quiet and go to bed.  She spends about 80% of her day dancing and begging me to play Frozen songs for her, and she has some pretty impressive dance moves.  I love her spunky hilarious personality and I'm so grateful for her.  Happy Birthday Quinny!!

No comments: