Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I LOVE Utah in July




























 
 
It felt SO GOOD to be home last month.  I always love going home but I decided on this trip that I can never spend another 24th of July anywhere but Utah!  I haven't been in Spanish on the 24th for years so being able to go to the rodeo and parade made me feel even more excited than I ever thought a parade could possibly make me feel .
 
Dane didn't have enough vacation time to come so I flew out alone with the kids.  Thankfully they were all really good cause I was not excited about that flight.
 
We got to stay for two weeks and it was seriously non-stop fun every day.  Plus to top it all of a bunch of my best friends from Virginia all happened to be in Utah at the same time so I got to see them...bitter sweet since it made me miss them all even more.  I also got to hang out with all my favorite Utah friends while I was there.  Foster was loving all the cute girls I introduced him to.
 
It would take way too much time to talk about all of the fun things we did, pictures will have to do.  My amazing parents, in-laws, and grandparents spoiled me and the kids rotten with time, entertainment, attention, food, and fun.  The longer I live away from Utah the more I appreciate going home.  It was such a fun trip we can't wait to go back again!

No comments: