Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm a Quilter!

With A LOT of help from my mom (she had to tell me what to do every step of the way), I made Beck a quilt! If your wondering who Beck is since I haven't made a formal blog announcement (which is the only way to really set things in stone) we're naming our little guy Beck Dane.
And I think I've found myself a new hobby cause I loved making this quilt- all I need is a sewing machine and money to buy fabric - so I guess I have a hobby waiting for me in about 15 years when we hopefully start making money! After finishing this quilt though, I will not only be shocked I will be mad if he comes out a girl!

3 comments:

b said...

I really thought that said "quitter" and not "quilter". Oops...

Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome that you are having a baby!! Boys are so fun. When are you due? I am due the end of January. This is Harmony by the way. Do you remember me from high school?

TJ and Stephanie said...

Your blanket turned out adorable!!! I think you have a new hobby :) I'm quite impressed!