Thursday, December 18, 2008

Meet the newest member of our family!!!






So it's been 2 weeks since the big day but Beck FINALLY got here!!! I new I would love being a mom but this is even better than I could have imagined!!! I cannot put the little guy down to do anything and I mean that pretty literally I think the only time I put him down is to shower and go to the bathroom and I have even cut my shower time in half (I don't skip washing my hair or anything) I just try to go super fast so that I can get back to holding him...it seriously doesn't get old!

My delivery went SOOOO well I was induced at 6 a.m. had maybe 20 min of contractions before they numbed me up and he got here at 11:40 a.m. the nurse started laughing at me when I told her I was shooting for getting him here around noon cause she thought I was being a little unrealistic and I thought that I was being sarcastic too but apparently not!


He is sooo much fun to have in our family!! And now when we walk in the door of mine or Dane's parents house they act so much more excited to see us than they used to haha. He is already a super spoiled little boy by his grandparents - which spoils me and Dane too...we haven't had to buy too many things for him on our own so a huge THANKYOU for that!!


Anyways and I think that I will end with the most typical thing that I could possibly end with-but I'm sorry I mean it!...WE HAVE THE CUTEST KID ON THE WHOLE PLANET!!!!
PS - we couldn't get any pictures with his eyes open so I am aware that the 2 we have are not the best pictures but it's the best we could do for now!!

22 comments:

Landon and Julie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! HE IS PRECIOUS! CONGRATS YOU TWO! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Tahsha said...

oh my gosh jess, he is adorable!! I mean it. Some babies are just not that cute when they are first born, but he is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to get together with you!

The Brady Fam said...

Holy crap Jessica!! He is so freaking cute!!! We are coming up after Christmas so hopefully we can come by and see the little guy! We will call you guys when we get there. Congratulations!!!!!! We love you guys!!

Kylie said...

My goodness, he is so dang cute! He is a doll! Congrats, you look great!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Oh my heck, finally! I've checked your blog like 20 times a day to see this cute face! He is so adorable Jessica, kudos to you and Dane! He's precious, I'm so sad I can't hold him, but we will meet someday! Love you guys! Talk to ya soon!

ashalston said...

Finally! Pictures! He is perfect. The most perfect little boy ever. I can't wait to meet him. I'm in Canada now, but I will be back January 5. So I will have to come visit you. I NEED to hold him! I bought him a CUTE hat and mitten set! It's adorable if I do say so myself. Okay, keep updating cause I check your blog way too much for my own good. CONGRATS!

Erin said...

Congrats!! He is adorable!!! I'm glad you are loving being a mom so much!

Dukes said...

He is adorable! And you guys look great too! Congratulations!

*WEST* said...

I am so glad everything went so well! CONGRATS!! I can not wait to see him.... Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!! But how could you not you just got the best present EVER!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Beautiful boy Jess! Congrats - seriously you're going to be such a good mom!

Lee & Kindra said...

I am so excited for you guys! He is adorable!

Unknown said...

Jessica he is soooo cute! I am so happy for you guys! We just saw your parents the other night at the mall! They were both so excited to have him here! You are such a cute mom!

Lacey Tait said...

I'll be honest I have been waiting for these pictures for way to long! And I love them so much! He is so dang cute! I'm sure he's even cuter in real life! Well I was hoping I would get to see him tonight but it sounds like we won't be making it with this awful weather! So i'm sad! Karissa and I will have to come and see ya!
Well I'm so happy for you two and I just can't to see him!! Love ya!!!

Laurel said...

Thanks for putting pictures up. I was beginning to think you were lying about this whole having a kid thing...

Karly said...

Congrats you guys! He is so cute! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yay! We kept checking for pics of our little handsome nephew!! I'm so glad that you are loving being a mom. We can't wait to meet the little guy. He is perfect!

TJ and Stephanie said...

He is a doll! I am so so so happy and excited for you guys! You are the cutest parents! And Jess.... You look AMAZING!!!!! Love you guys!

Brittany said...

Holy Cow! Beaner's a DAD?!?!?! hahaha congratulations to all you guys! it's so exciting!

Lance and Becky said...

She is precious! I love the stalking! You look so beautiful Jess, and Congrats! How cool that you guys had yours around the same time as Brig and Britt! So fun, they will be close little cousins :) Did you guys get the gift I sent? I hope so! Love you, and congrats!

Anonymous said...

How awesome that you had your little baby boy! He is adorable!! congrats-

Bits and Pieces Photography said...

Ok first of all he is too stinkin cute! Second you need to answer your phone my sweet friend cuz I need to come and hold that lil' guy. Congrats to you and Dane he is defiantly a cutie!!

The Godfreys said...

Jess! I havent seen you since your wedding and new you have a baby! wow! what a cute family :)