Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines

What a lucky girl I am to get to celebrate Love Day with this guy! I have the best, most fun and smokin hot husband in the world and I love him like crazy. We went out for Valentines on Saturday night and saw "Valentines Day" which we both thought was a cute movie. And on the real Valentines day Dane surprised me with tickets to WICKED when it's here in March!!!! Can't wait!!!!!
And don't worry the other little guy I love wasn't forgotten on Valentines he was treated well by his little neighbor girl friends who brought him some Valentines and candy which he was thrilled about.

4 comments:

Trevor and Shelby said...

How fun! You'll love "Wicked". It is so fun. We saw "Valentine's Day" too, but at 12:01 Thursday night (Fri morning) because we left Friday for the annual President's Day weekend ATV trip. I thought it was cute too (Trev might have also if he was awake for all of it haha) Miss you guys.

ashalston said...

Beck is so cute... I love that he got Valentines. I also love that you got Wicked tickets! My mom swears it is the BEST show out there! My plan was to go see valentine's day but dylan studied instead. he needs to take a lesson from Dane b/c the "love day" holiday isn't celebrated in our house. i HATE that it's just another day. So kudos to Dane!!

Lauren said...

Hi Jessica! You will love Wicked; it is fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Can't your hubby call his big bro and give him some tips on a good V-day present already?! I was hinting for I don't know HOW long that I wanted some freakin' WICKED tickets when it was here in Kansas City. Now it's come and gone and I'm still dying to see it. Good job Dane! U are one lucky girl! Beck is soooooooo incredibly cute! I wish you guys were close so I could give him a big squeeze! And by the way- THANK YOU for the baby gift! It is soooooooooo cute and the kids LUVed the treats!!!