Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family Pictures










While we were in Florida for spring break one my of very best friends Danielle took our pictures for us. She is an AMAZING photographer, I love everything she does she is so talented!! We woke Beck up from a nap right before she took them so he was not in the mood to even crack a smile, I can't believe she got any good ones of him at all. Anything we got was thanks to Nichole who was quite the trooper, while Danielle took the pictures she tried anything we could think of to make him smile - jumping jacks, karate, scaring him, making animal noises but nothing worked...it for sure made me laugh though!
If you want to check out Danielles photography website (which believe me you do!) its:
daniellehonephotography.squarespace.com

13 comments:

Maples Family!! said...

Those are super awesome pictures! You have a cute family

Kylie said...

These are GORGEOUS! I love them all

Furniss Family said...

I love these, you all look so great :)

Unknown said...

Those are so cute Jess!! You have such a cute little family!!

Landon and Julie said...

BEAUTIFUL! You guys are SO CUTE!!!

Trevor and Shelby said...

Cute pictures! Nice face!

The Fox Family said...

haha!! Thank you for giving credit where credit is due! ;) You did get some great ones though! Such a beautiful family!!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

I don't think these could be any cuter.....nope not possible. You are quite the beautiful family!

Unknown said...

I AM LOST WITHOUT YOU DANE!

TJ

PS CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A SPARE MOMENT DR CHURCH.

The Moons said...

such a hot mom with such a darling family!! OH how I miss you dearly! When do I get to see you next?? Can we plan a meeting somewhere in the middle sometime? be thinking!! xoxo

Lori said...

I haven't looked at blogs forever. That cute little Beck is sure getting big. You are such a darling little family, and it looks like Virgina suits you well. What a fun place to live. James Pendleton and his wife and baby just moved to Virgina Beach for a summer job. (I think you know my nephew James.) Loves to you guys.

kate said...

Cute pictures Jessica. You are such a cute family. Trent spoke in our ward today - he is such a stud!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

So cute!! miss you guys tons!!