Monday, May 31, 2010

"quack quack"









Poor Dane has wanted a pet of any kind since we have been married but there's 2 problems with that #1 - I'm not much of an animal person #2 - Unfortunately there are no pets allowed in our apartments (which is luckily the only excuse I need to use). If Dane had it his way we would have a ferret, chipmunk, and a yorkie (which I will admit are VERY cute little dogs). But since a pet isn't a possiblity right now I'm glad that we have these little ducks that practially live in our backyard to hold him over for now. I should have got Dane's picture with them instead of Beck's but Beck looks a little cuter chasing them around than Dane would haha. He chases them around yelling "quack quack". I've tried bringing bread out for Beck to feed them but as soon as he throws a little piece to them he turns around and snatches it right back up and eats it before they even have a chance.

3 comments:

The Fox Family said...

haha! this reminds me of the chipmunk story! lol. And i Love that Beck eats the bread he throws to the ducks! haha!

Trevor and Shelby said...

Hehe I would love to see Beck throwing the bread and then eating it himself. Can't stop a boy from eating! I love your ducks and they are probably the best "pets" you could get anyways.

ashalston said...

Absolutely hilarious that Beck eats the bread! HAHA. What a little monkey.