Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2 Years Old!

Beck just turned 2!!

For his birthday he got a kitchen set and if you think I had to talk Dane into it, then you would be wrong, Dane was the one that had his heart set on making sure Beck got a kitchen and he does love it! (I'm talking about Beck not Dane)

His latest obsession: CARS

We watch cars everyday and usually more than once a day, so of course he got a bunch of cars and he plays with them pretty much every waking moment. He likes to line them up in a perfect row which I've heard is something Dane used to do...we may have a mini perfectionist on our hands




We had a few friends over for cupcakes and treats. It brought joy to my heart to have a table full of junk and let Beck go to town pigging out on anything he wanted and as much as he wanted (not that he doesn't live off sugar normally haha but we do try to set SOME limits to his sugar intake) and let me tell you he definitely enjoyed himself he was on such a sugar high that he didn't go to bed until 10 that night.




Happy Birthday Beckett we have loved every minute of these last 2 years with you we love you SOOOO much!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seriously Jess, I think he is the cutest 2 year old I have EVER seen. Love his big brown eyes! Happy Birthday Beck!

Cathy said...

A mini perfectionist--with you and Dane as parents what are the odds of that happening?!? Fun posts. Can't believe Beck is already two. Glad he got his kitchen. All my grandkids (even the boys) love playing with the pink doll house grandma had downstairs.

Rucker Family said...

Happy belated Birthday Beck! What a handsome little guy! Hope you guys had a great holiday season! Miss ya!

Nancy S said...

He is soooo cute. I hope you continue to blog because I love reading them. I am very disappointed when I get on the Rolling Stones blog and no one has updated for awhile.

Nancy S said...

He is soooo cute!!! I hope you continue to blog because I love reading them. I feel so disappointed when I get on our Rolling Stone blog and no one has updated since the last time I looked.