Tuesday, December 14, 2010


The other day I was upstairs and I kept hearing Beck say "mmm good!" from the kitchen downstairs, so I figured he was just really enjoying the cup of cereal I filled up for him, but when I kept hearing it over and over I decided to check on him and he had somehow got the plate of cinnamon rolls that I had made down from the cupboard...I don't know how he did it but he was definitely enjoying it, he had 3 in his hands and I think one entire roll in his mouth...I wish I didn't relate so much to having that kind of a sweet tooth...I was just proud that I actually had leftover cinnamon rolls because things like that usually don't last very long in my house!!

2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

did I get the ones in the background on the floor? Now I know why they tasted so good! lol

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

How cute is that!!! He is adorable...