Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baltimore Aquarium


This past weekend we went up and stayed overnight in DC with some of our favorite friends EVER Derek, Lara, and Jack and we had a total blast!

Friday night we drove to Baltimore to go to the National Aquarium, I didn't know what to expect and didn't have very high expectations but it was AWESOME we loved it, and the part that made it the best was how much Beck loved it!
Beck and his buddy Jack ran around like crazy men from exibit to exibit and went nuts with excitement at everyone of them. Beck would look at the fish, then turn around to me and Dane and point at the fish and go "ROAR!!! SCARY!!!"

We also went to the dolphin show which again I didn't expect much and was very pleasantly surprised at how sweet it was!! It was so fun!
After the aquarium we all drove to our hotel in DC thinking we would have a game night after the boys went to sleep - hah yeah right - but we had fun just hanging out together. And it's probably for the best anyway that me and Lara didn't spend the night dominating the boys (as usual) at marble wars cause that really would have put a damper on our temple trip the next day since I'm sure neither of the boys would have been over it yet.


Saturday morning Derek and Lara watched Beck while me and Dane went to the temple and then we watched Jack while they went. I love the DC temple and it was really nice and fun to be able to go together. Such a fun weekend!!

7 comments:

Lara Vanhille said...

This post made my whole day!!! Loved every minute of the weekend! You guys are the best...and seriously we need to play Marble Wars....how about Sunday?!

Cyn said...

Clark was in DC all last week and headed back home Friday night! One of these days we'll all be there at the same time. Loves to all!

Lindsay Henderson said...

I TOTALLY wish we lived near eachother so we could go on outings together with our children in tow:) I feel like Dane was just as excited to see the exhibits as Beck was, that's what I love about your husband!! Oh and the fact that he gets ober crazy about games whether its mario or dominos, you can expect some excitment from Mr. Church!! Love you guys, xo

Trevor and Shelby said...

How fun. That area (Inner Harbor) is actually right where Trev had that conference he left us for while we visited. He even took himself to the aquarium too. Now he and Beck can have a chat about it.. :) Love you guys.

Unknown said...

Fun! I seriously want to go to the aquarium. I have heard it is amazing.

Nicole said...

You look so cute pregnant I am so JEALOUS!!! Can't wait to see your little one! Hope you are all doing well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! Beck is getting so big! It's been WAY too long since we've seen him but he is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to get together this summer for the Church fam reunion!
i talked to Dane last night and I can't believe you are due next week!! Good Luck with everything. Can't wait to meet the little one. Love you!