Tuesday, October 4, 2011








I am SO IN LOVE with these two


I'm also SO IN LOVE with this guy



Quinn - is the happiest baby in the world, if you make eye contact with her your sure to get a smile (except for Lara and my mom haha). She's getting her 2 bottom teeth right now. She hates baby food - even the fruits! She loves her dad and won't let him out of her sight. She thinks everything Beck does is hilarious, he's still the only one that can really make her laugh.


Beck - I didn't think it was possible but he has a sweet tooth as bad as mine and can sniff out any sugar I have in the house nomatter where I hide it, and then he will find a hiding place to eat it in and as soon as he is finished he will find me and say "I'm so sorry for eating....", if it wasn't for his honesty I'd never even know he had done it. He's been praying for Santa Clause everynight. Love's the songs Firework, Soul Sister, Bad Romance, New York, I am a Child of God, Popcorn Popping, and I Hope they call me on a Mission. When he leaves the room he tells me to stay right where I am and be a good boy until he gets back.


Dane - The hardest worker I know...but in my opinion he has mastered the "work hard play hard" whenever he has some spare time he wants to be doing something fun! He's super busy doing rotations but still makes time everyday to spend with me and the kids even if its just a quick trip to the grociery store or helping me get the kids ready for bed. And he definitely keeps me laughing...the other day we were at the mall and he tried on a pair of pants and then came out to show me, I told him I didn't love them and he agreed, then without even thinking he took them off right then and there....IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORE!!! And the worst part is that I didn't notice what he was doing either until we both looked at him holding the pants and then looked down at him wearing his nice white silk underwear in the middle of the store!!! For anyone who knows Dane they know that he walks around shamlessly in his undies all the time even in front of my family or anyone who knocks on our front door haha but in the middle of a store at the mall...thats a stretch even for him!!

5 comments:

Aly said...

That is hilarious! Your Dane stories always kill me. And I can't believe how big Quinn is getting. I wish I was there to see her! (and you, of course). And hopefully Beck keeps up his whole honesty thing...I have to PRY the truth from Treyton.

Landon and Julie said...

OH MY GOSH! THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!

Grandma Nancy said...

Your mom was telling us about Dane doing that on the way to Brantley's thing last night. I was expecting to see a picture. Beck is soooo funny I love your posts.

Grandma Nancy said...

Your mom was telling us about Dane on the way to Brantley's testimony meeting last night. I thought you would of posted a picture. Beck is so funny. I love your posts.

TJ and Stephanie said...

hahahhhahaha! That post made me laugh! Dane Dane Dane... I am doing good, I have yet to see him in his silkies :) Man, we miss you guys!