Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What would we ever do without our good friends to entertain us everday!?

Beckett and Jack on the train at the childrens museum

Lily brought some treats over and I told Beck he couldn't have one until he ate all of his Macaroni so Lily totally backed me up and saw to it that Beck at every bite before she would give him his candy kiss. She cheered him on everybite and kept telling him how many more bites he needed to eat before it would all be gone...and he insisted that she blow on every single spoonful before he would take a bite.




I know Beck isn't going to remember all the fun he had as a 2 year old with all his Virginia buds, but he sure loves them and I hope they will be friends forever and I'm sure there will be many more good times to come!

No comments: