Friday, January 4, 2013

Snow!!

 
 
 
 
 
We got to come to Utah for Christmas and I cannot be happier that we had a white Christmas!!
Despite her smile Quinn was not a fan of playing the snow. 
 Beck loved playing in the snow and didn't want to come in until I bribed him with hot chocolate, but no surprise the one who spent the most time outside making forts and snowmen was DANE!! 
I'm so glad we got our annual Christmas snowman and once again it didn't disappoint it was even taller than last year!
 
Sidenote: we invited our friends Rhett and Jessie to come over and hang out with us at my parents house and they told us that they couldn't remember which house was my parents so even though we hadn't mentioned Dane had built a snowman this year Jessie knows Dane enough to know that they just needed to look for the house with the biggest snowman in the front yard and it would be the right house, so thats what they did and sure enough they came to the right house haha.


No comments: