Tuesday, January 29, 2013

South Carolina



 
It is a good thing that I LOVE to travel because I counted it up and in the last two months me and Dane have drug these kids to/through 18 different states!
It feels good to finally be back in Virginia and see our friends again but the last couple months have been a total blast getting to go to so many different and new places!
 
Three days after getting back from California we headed down for a quick trip to South Carolina.
Beck screams with excitement every time we tell him that we are going to stay in a hotel and this time was no different.  It's a good thing he likes them so much because for this trip staying in the hotel and swimming at the pool was as exciting as it got! 
 Dane had a dinner to go to the first night we got there so we took the kids to the pool and then he went to the dinner and me and the kids hung out in the room, we watched Cinderella, made microwave dinners, and ate what was left of the snacks we brought (we left the house that morning with 2 grociery bags full of snacks so all I can say about how much sugar we must have had that day is yikes). 
 Dane left early the next morning so me and the kids got up and took our time eating breakfast and getting ready and then went on a walk through a super cute little neighborhood that was by our hotel.  It may not sound all that exciting but I thought it was fun. 
As soon as Dane was done he picked us up and we went on a quick drive around town and then headed back home.  On the way home we stopped in North Carolina to see our friends Justin and Rachel, they used to live next door to us and we miss them SO MUCH I never play a game of Ticket to Ride without thinking of them.  It was really fun to see them and their cute girls it just stinks seeing old friends cause it reminds me how much I miss them!  


1 comment:

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Wow, you have been traveling like crazy. I bet it is fun! But also nice to just be back at home.