Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Apple Picking




Monday me and Beck drove down to an apple orchard with my friend Sarah and her little gal Ava. The orchard was fun they let you take a bag and a map to go pick yourself some apples, but we were too lazy to treck through the orchards with our strollers so we just bought some apples at the front which I'm pretty sure defeated the purpose of going but we did go on a fun hay ride and actually the real reason we wanted to go was because it's a perfect place to drive to see all the leaves because they are BEAUTIFUL right now! I've seen a ton of people blogging about how much they love the fall and I'm going to agree with all of them, I love EVERYTHING about this time of year.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

this time of year doesn't love you. No time of year does. Mother nature is embarassed by how much you eat, and so is your husband. But you are looking like you are packing on the pounds,... Are you retaining water over there with the added humidity? Call me punk!

Stephanie said...

Jess, you look so good! We really are having so much fun with Brighton. He is the best. I look at your little guy and I get so excited for Brighton to be at those stages in life, but at the same time I want him to stay little. it's weird. I am sure you understand.

Landon and Julie said...

Jessica, you are beautiful. I was just telling Landon, and I figured you should know it, too. :) You're just great, and we miss you!!!

Jackson Family said...

I miss you! I wish we could have played before you moved! Beck is getting so big and cute!

Lance and Becky said...

These are so cute, and you look so beautiful Jess. Hope you guys are loving it there :)

Trevor and Shelby said...

Apple picking? Where do you live, Virginia? I can't believe you went all the way to the orchard and then made them pick the apples for you! jk that looks really fun, I totally want to do it!