Friday, October 2, 2009

State Fair


The other night we went to the state fair with our friends Rich and Brityn, they're the only other first year medical students in our ward so they have no choice but to be our friends cause they are going to be stuck with us for quite awhile. We saw some bull riding, gigantic rabbits, baby chicks hatching from their eggs, giant pumkins, and interesting people. But the best part of all was that along with Rich, I experienced my first funnel cake- and because of funnel cakes I don't think I will ever miss a state fair again.

5 comments:

*WEST* said...

WHAT???? your first funnel cake?!!! I cant imagine going through life this long with out eating a funnel cake. SO GOOD.
hahaha
Looks like FUN..

Landon and Julie said...

Jessica! Your hair is growing so long and is SO CUTE! Hope all is well! Luv u!

Trevor and Shelby said...

NEVER had a funnel cake? Oh sheltered life.

ashalston said...

oh funnel cakes are A-MAZ-ING. I would eat one everyday if I could. I'm glad you have a first year couple in your ward ... that makes a huge difference! You are gorgeous and Dane looks so studious in his little glasses. And BECK oh Beck, I just miss that little boy! I know you want to hop in your car and drive 13 hours to Chicago so just do it!

The Fox Family said...

HEY! I found you! yay! Im so jealous you got to go to the state fair. Thanks for the fun shopping trip the other day! :)