Monday, November 9, 2009

Brandon's visit






My big brother came out to visit this week. He was only here for 2 days so we did Monticello, Williamsburg, and Yorktown. We hadn't been to Yorktown before and I loved it, it's a super cute little town right on the water. It was fun to catch up with Brandon he always entertains me by telling be about all the drama in his life, unfortunately for me he didn't have any big drama going on right now to tell me about but he did have some good stories still.

3 comments:

Trevor and Shelby said...

Looks like fun! You guys are getting to be major good hosts, we are just waiting until you've got the routine flawless before we come - we'd rather have you guys give us the speeches than the tour guides anyway.

ashalston said...

oh my gosh, seriously? you always have visitors! we haven't had one yet! crappy. oh and you're so dang cute. would you kill for a cafe rio salad right now? i sure would!

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin' Dane's glasses... nice touch...