Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Our house is feeling like Christmas - yay !!! I'm usually good about waiting until the day after Thanksgiving to get out all the Christmas stuff but I couldn't resist! 30 days is not enough time to celebrate the holiday that we spend all year looking forward to, so Saturday we got out the tree and all our decorations and Sunday night we decorated the tree while we listened to Celine Dion Christmas and had some apple cider. I've been playing non stop Christmas music from my favorite cd's - Celine Dion, Amy Grant, Mariah Carey, and the new David Archuleta (so good). And, I got my pine flavored candle burning non stop along with my pine flavored wallflower. And ammy and papa (my mom likes being a granny, but not being called one) sent Beck some Christmas books and darling PJ's - love them thank you! So I think we are set to go!! Maybe I should take bets on how long it takes for Beck to knock down the Christmas tree - I'll give a prize to whoever guesses closest

7 comments:

Jackson Family said...

he is so so cute! I agree with a month not being near enough time! We are getting our tree out this weekend! YAY! I love christmas time!

Trevor and Shelby said...

Oh Beck looks so cute in his new pajamies! I'm so jealous that your stuff is already out, I a little bit can't believe you beat me since I seem to think of you as a wait-until--after-Thanksgivinger! And I hope you record it when Beck knocks the tree over!

The Fox Family said...

I have wanted to break out the christmas stuff too. I am not sure Erik will let me yet. But agree I can't wait until after thanksgiving...when i leave dec. 12th!?! Too short. Good for you!

Mary Anne said...

ahhh so fun! that makes me so happy inside. i just put on our first christmas cd yesterday, and it was glorious :)

Anonymous said...

That a girl!!

TJ and Stephanie said...

HAhaah you're funny! Way to be on top of things! Last year we didn't trust Toby by the tree so it ended up on top of our entertainment center! I'm debating about whether it is going up there again this year or not! hahaa

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

i have been listening to celine dion's christmas cdt too! i love it, I'm glad someone else sets up their tree early!