Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kings Dominion




We've been loving spending some of our summer days with friends at Kings Dominion. Beck acts the same way on these rides as he did when he went on the rides in Disneyworld, he looks like a deer in the headlights the entire time totally expressionless, and then as soon as I go to get him off he gets really upset because he wants to go again. Usually me and Dane stand to the side and wave to him everytime he comes by and we get nothing in return, but the other day we were busy talking and when we glanced over at him he was staring at us waving like crazy and blowing us kisses. I guess we just have to play "hard to get" with him if we want him to give us the time of day

2 comments:

Jackson Family said...

lol cute! you do so many fun things I swear all we do is swim lol when are you coming home I want to see you!

Furniss Family said...

How fun! We've never even been to Kings Dominion, looks like fun! Beck is so cute, your post made me laugh. Love how he completely ignores you while on his rides, lol! You are seriously a hoot, I love getting together with you cause I laugh the whole time, LOVE IT!