Monday, May 7, 2012

Cinco De Mayo


My friends Jen and Kim threw a Cinco De Mayo party for moms and kids and it was SO FUN!
We all met in the field for lunch and they brought fancy Cinco De Mayo drinks, Jen made pinatas HERSELF, and they had a photo booth with mustaches and sombreros planned but for fear of rain had to scratch that idea.


Beck had never done a pinata before - I'm not going to lie, even though I have a cupboard full of candy at home for some reason I was very stressed that he wasn't going to get ME himself enough candy but luckily there was plenty to go around
Paige and Collette - I'm not the only one who steals my child's candy

Ryler, Beck, and Benson - these guys have such a good time together

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beck is the cutest little boy Ever!! Wish we lived closer so him and Brighton could play.

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

That looks like so much Fun!!!