Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Goodbye


Jackie, Katie, Michelle, Alicia, Vanessa, Bridget,Lindsay
Kim, Jillayne, Brittany, Maddy, Mandi

May has become my least favorite month since living in Virginia.  I am getting very tired of saying goodbye to so many good friends after graduation every May.  We had our farewell scraps (weekly girls nights) last week, there were many tears shed.  We passed around and wrote in "yearbooks" for all of the girls leaving, watched a slideshow, and then watched videos that some of the girls that graduated last year sent of themselves telling the girls what to expect their first year after leaving.  Next year will be my turn to leave...I can't believe we only have one more year until graduation and on a scale of 1 - 10 do you want to know how excited I am for Dane to graduate?  Maybe a one and a half, I wish I could live this life with these girls forever haha....I don't think Dane would agree with me however ;) I'm pretty sure if he was to rank how excited he is for graduation it would be an 11 out of 10.  Anyways, I am sure going to miss these girls it won't be the same without them!





1 comment:

Furniss Family said...

Awww, sure going to miss you Jessica! My cute giggling buddy, lol. I hope that when I go to visit our family in Utah sometimes that you may be there, so we can get together still or something. That would be great! I'm sure going to miss everyone here and can't believe my families time here is almost up. I cherish these last few years and I am not ready to be a grown up yet :) Enjoy this last year, because believe me, it will go by faster than all the rest. You will be at your farewell Scraps before you know it. Going to miss you and your cute family! Hugs!