Friday, May 18, 2012

DC



We only live an hour and a half-ish from Washington DC so me and Paige decided we need to take advantage of it more often so last week we packed up the kids and spent the day up there.  First we stopped at the mall because we wanted to go to the Disney Store.....uhhh and the American Girl store.  Then we took the kids to the Museum of Natural History.





I think I took 500 pictures and these are the only 2 I could get with both boys facing me!


Love this pose - work it Beck





Notice in all these pictures Beck's hands are in the air?  It's because all day even right after I would take him to the bathroom he kept dancing around grabbing his man-hood like he needed to go the bathroom so the only way I could get him to stop so that I could take a picture where he wasn't in that pose was to tell him to put his hands in the air.  

No comments: