Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Busch Gardens



Quinn and Brylee look like they're both in deep thought about something


I had to bribe Beck to play in the fountains by telling him he could have a treat if he'd go in
After he realized how much fun it was then I couldn't get him to come out



So pretty much in every picture of Quinn she's eating and every picture of Beck he's holding hands with his buddys








Paige, Me, Natalie, Kayli
And pretty much every picture of me on this blog I'm sporting this nice sweaty ponytail and wearing a ratty t-shirt thanks to this nice Virginia humidity

I think I might cry when summer ends this year.
We've spent some fun days at Busch Gardens this summer, they have some sweet rollercoasters and it is a BEAUTIFUL park!

It's way fun to go down with friends so that we can swap babysitting and go on rides.  Me and Paige took the kids alone one day and I felt very mature when I realized that I was just as happy watching my kids go on rides as when I go on rides.




No comments: