Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Didn't Think It Could Get Any Better


And the awesomeness continues - Ryan just can't get enough of Virginia last Friday he came back!!!
That's 2 weekends in a row!!
I love that we live in a swing state
This time we knew more what to expect so me and Dane came prepared with lots of food and a DVD player to keep Beck and Quinn entertained while we stood for 2 hours waiting for Ryan to give his speech.  And it helped that Paige, Michelle, and Emily were there to keep me entertained while we waited.
Ryan's speech was amazing he said so many things that I loved one part I loved was he said:
"Choose the path you want -- an opportunity society or more of the same.  We will not duck the tough issues.  We will lead -- not blame others -- and take responsibility.  We will not transform our founding principles, we will reapply them"

 Are you seeing how close we were again!?!?

And not to live in the past but Paige just sent me this picture from last week of Ann doing a little dance with Beck who was sitting on Dane's shoulders



3 comments:

Matt and Ness said...

Lucky! I'm loving that pic of frantic Izzy and Alex.

Sara said...

Ok you kill me with how obsessed you are with Mitt and Ryan- i love it!!! and love how Beck is quite the little poser these days!!

Furniss Family said...

That is so awesome! That really would have been a neat thing to go too. So exciting! Hope you guys are doing well!