Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beck's 3rd Birthday








My favorite little boy in the world turned 3 last month.

I don't want to do this post on all the things I love about Beck because there are too many things I would want to say-I would be here all night!! So let me just say that having Beck join our family 3 years ago has brought more happiness to our home than I can even describe!


His birthday was on a Sunday so we went out Saturday to McDonalds and to Maymont Park, Sunday he just opened presents in the morning and then had cake and icecream after church.


Me and Dane were so excited to give him his birthday presents that neither one of us could fall asleep the night before his birthday...I'm not kidding. It got to the point that we were both thinking it might be a good idea just to wake him up and open them the night before just so we could get some sleep! We got him a train table with some pretty fancy train tracks and we knew he would be so excited for it, which he was plus he got monster trucks, a tractor, and a leapster he was in heaven!


Happy Birthday Beck - Love You!




No comments: