Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Puppy Party

Not only are Beck and Lily boyfriend and girlfriend (in my mind at least) their birthdays are only 2 weeks apart so me and Ashlee decided it would be fun to do a combined birthday party for them...and lucky for me Ashlee is the most creative and talented person that I know so she came with all the great ideas and I just glady took credit for them!
We did a puppy party so when all the kids got there we gave them puppy ears to wear and painted their noses black. Then we played fetch, grab the tail, had a puppy training school where they had to sit, play dead and all that sort of stuff, a barking contest, and hid a bunch of bones with candy taped to them for the kids to find. We thought all the games were easy enough but they still had a hard time catching on to some of them...even with 6 of us adults there trying to help hahaha.




Ashlee's parents even brought their dog to the party to be our mascot hahaha. He was very handy during our puppy training school, he showed all the kids what they were supposed to be doing.



The part I was most excited for was when we served the cake in doggy dishes and let the kids eat on the floor.

Milah, Benson, Lily, Beck, Jack, Ryler

3 comments:

Hksedwick said...

That is such a cute party idea!! I love it. I am wondering if I can get in on this action. Can we do Finn, Quinn's and Charlotte's Birthday party together?? HAHA

Maples Family!! said...

that looks like such a fun party! I love how you fed them the cake and ice cream, and the cake looks awesome, like real dog food!

Dallings said...

That is the best party. The cake looks so close to actual dog food. I would have loved to see you giggle at all of that.