Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Day











Santa Claus came to town!



Quinn's favorite toy was a doll...it was the only toy that took her attention away from playing in the wrapping paper so I'm assuming it was her favorite









Beck made it easy on Santa all he wanted was a monster truck but I think even though he got the monster truck his favorite present was probably his bat-mobile...we also had a lot of fun with the nerf guns he got, everytime you got shot you HAD to fall over











It's scary when we realize how closely Beck is watching and copying our every move now days. I finished off the sparkling cider straight from the bottle and a few minutes later I looked over and Beck was doing the same thing



My parents got Just Dance 3 for the wii and that made for some good times and good laughs! My dad and Dane kept disappearing throughout the night and then we would find them downstairs alone in front of the tv practicing dances.



A big huge thanks to our parents for all the time, effort, and details they put in to always make Christmas so perfect and memorable for all of us!!

3 comments:

The Olsons! said...

It looks like you guys have been having such a fun christmas break!! All of your pictures are so cute! It's so fun to see what you guys have been up to when it feels like I haven't seen you in forever! We miss you guys! Can't wait for you to get back!

Cathy said...

Hey cutie. Love your stories and pictures. I have to tell you about one of your biggest fans. Rachel's 2-year-old Natalie stays with me most days and one of her favorite things to do is look at your blog. She sits at the computer and arrows up and down looking at pictures and listening to your playlist. She is learning names and getting acquainted. So even though I haven't seen you in ages, you visit my home regularly. Love you...and thanks for entertaining Natalie!

ashalston said...

Love love love your hair!!!