Thursday, March 7, 2013

Girly Girl?


 
The other morning Quinn got out her little tea set and set up all her babies at the table and had a tea party with them.  I told Dane over and over how cute I thought it was that she is just so girly, I have never had a tea party with her before so I was amazed that she just naturally did it all on her own.
 
Later that same day I walked into the kids bedroom to find Quinn playing with Beck's toy Rifle acting like she was shooting her Minnie Mouse doll.
 
A couple minutes later she came into my room holding her doll and a crocodile and was acting like the crocodile was eating the dolls head.
 
A couple minutes after that she picked up her doll by the foot and said "Ewww yuck she's poopy!" and threw her across the floor.
 
...so I'm thinking that "girly girl" is NOT the best way to describe Quinn, I spoke a little too soon that morning.


1 comment:

Hksedwick said...

This cracked me up. And I really want to try to see if I can get Charlotte's hair to do that. How in the world do you get her to sit still?