Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Loving This

 



 
The second half of the 4th year of medical school is AWESOME!!  Dane's been home pretty much all day everyday lately and has hardly any studying to do!  At first it was wierd having him home watching me how I spend my days all day haha, but it didn't take long for me to get used to having his company and his help 24/7!  It's so awesome that we can take the kids to the park or just go grocery shopping together at 11 a.m. on a Wednesday.  The only down side to this is that it's going to be a slap in the face in a couple months when he starts residency right after we have a new baby!  But for now we are going to live it up and enjoy all this time we get to spend together since it probably won't happen again until he's 65.

2 comments:

Amy Weston said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute, it's just ridiculous!!! I love reading you blog still, even though it has been years since we were in the same ward! Such exciting things happening on your life. Big Congrats to your hubby!

Love Amy :)

ashalston said...

what the heck! 4th year has sucked for us. Dylan is never home. like EVER. I'm jealous.