Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quinn is 2!

 

 Our baby girl turned 2 last week!
I am so in love with everything about my little girl!  She has thee cutest personality, I love how animated she is and how she gets so excited over the smallest things which made her birthday super fun because her reaction to everything was awesome!
 Beck knew that technically it was Quinn's birthday but he still thought he got to open and play with all the presents before she did, it was a challenge to get any pictures of her opening her presents (but I got a ton of pictures of Beck trying to open her presents.)


 The highlight of the day (and maybe a highlight of my life) was when the Olson's came over and Benson gave Quinn a bouquet of flowers...oh my gosh it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Quinn was so excited she put her little hands on her knees and squealed when she saw Benson and then he gave her the flowers and hugged her and she kept saying this little high-pitched "thank you Benson!"
 
Quinn brings so much happiness to our family!!  She makes us smile and laugh all day everyday.  I don't think that little girls come any cuter than this one!
Love you Quinn Happy Birthday!
  

2 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

What a sweetie! And congrats on the residency match :) Good luck with the next adventure in your story.

Lara Vanhille said...

LOVE that little girl! She is the cutest!