Saturday, March 16, 2013

We are moving to....

MISSOURI
 
 
Once again I'm just so proud of Dane!!
He did his away rotation in Missouri last fall and loved the program and the people in the program, and luckily they must have liked him too because thats where he matched!
 
I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty heartbroken that our time here in Virginia is coming to an end.  I love everything about Virginia - the trees, the weather, the ward, there are so many fun things to do close by, and most of all I love our friends out here.  The only thing Virginia doesn't have is family and that is one HUGE bonus that Missouri does have!  We will get to live by Dane's brother Trent and his family!  It's a huge relief to know we will have friends(/family).  We can't wait to see what adventures await our little family in Missouri!

3 comments:

Furniss Family said...

I have been waiting to hear your announcement!! I am so excited for you guys! We live in Overland Park area for a whole summer and loved it there. Very pretty still, and humid, so you won't be free of that humidity! Tell Dane congrats from the Furniss Family. It's cool to hear it's there, because last year I remember hearing how bad you wanted to go there. How fun! Like me, you will definitely miss all the friends, but we sure love being close to family. Good luck with everything!

Jessie said...

congrats you guys that's so exciting! (and nice to know where you're going huh?)

TJ and Stephanie said...

Way to go Dane!! We couldn't be more excited for you guys!!!