Sunday, July 22, 2012

Aviation Museum




Last week we took the kids to the Aviation Museum aka a little boys paradise
Dane got home from a test right before I was about to leave so he stayed home with Quinn so that me and Beck could go on a little date, it was so fun to be able to give him all my attention instead of chasing Quinn the whole time.


 I know, he looks toally thrilled to be on a date with his mom





 Brody and Beck are the perfect pair they love to hold hands like in the picture above and dance together like in the picture below
 I hope Beck never grows out of this stage...ok just kidding but it's very cute for the time being



And the grand finale of the day...Jen introduced us to the BEST (NOT an exaggeration) donuts I have EVER had!!!  I have never tasted anything so good in my life...good thing they are 20 minutes away by the airport or I would be there every day.  So if anyone in my ward ever needs a ride to the airport...call me first...you'll be doing me a bigger favor than I'll be doing you

3 comments:

Nat said...

we went to that donut place last weekend! sooooo good. and awesome employees. if you ever need a donut friend, I'm your girl!

Lauren said...

Is that Country Style Doughnuts?? We LOVE that place. I had a job interview over there the other day and I stopped and got a half dozen. Aaron was headed to a rotation so I suggested that he share with whoever was giving him a ride and he thought I was crazy! Usually he likes to share, but not with those donuts!! And, yes, I will happily go with you ANYTIME.

The Olson Family said...

I'm so glad you update your blog so often. it makes me happy :) Maybe I should spend more time updating mine haha.