Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Guessing This Isn't Normal


A couple weeks ago we were driving on the highway late at night and Beck had to go to the bathroom so we just pulled over and had him go on the side of the road...and now I think he's addicted to it!  EVERYTIME we are in the car now he tells us he has to go to the bathroom even though I always have him go before we leave the house, and when we tell him to wait until we get to wherever we're going so he can use a real restroom he says he doesn't need to go anymore.  So the other day I went to pick him up from Lily's house and he kept saying he had to go to the bathroom but he wouldn't use their bathroom because he wanted to pee in the bush in the front yard (CLASSY!) I was feeling lazy and was in the middle of a conversation with Ashlee.....SO I LET HIM!!

4 comments:

kate said...

Haha! Hayden when through a stage like that! I just love Beck's tan line and white bum. That made my day!

Lara Vanhille said...

This is so funny...I love the tan line!

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Ha ha. That is so funny. Loving the tan line!

Dallings said...

I can't believe he can do that with you laughing at him in the back round! I know you and your awesome giggles.