Thursday, July 5, 2012

Quinn at 15 months









I love this happy little girl - here's a few things about her at 15 months:

She isn't talking much yet the two words she always says are "please" and "yeah"

She loves her daddy, I think any dad wants to walk through the door after a long day at work and have their kids run to them squealing with excitement, which Quinn does everyday when Dane gets home.  And anytime Dane is holding her if I reach for her she giggles, shakes her head no, and buries her face in his neck to hide from me.

She already has an opinion on what shoes she wants to wear.

I've mentioned before her love of men, the other day at the pool she wouldn't leave the life-guard alone everytime I would put her down she would walk over to him and reach for him to hold her

She has an enormous appetite I've had more than a few friends mention that they have never seen Quinn without food in her hands (to show how true this is -after I wrote this post I scrolled down my blog and sure enough almost every picture of her she has food in her hands!)

She makes life so much fun, I don't think they come any cuter than this!

1 comment:

Dallings said...

Wow she is so big and I can tell that girl has a great personality!