Friday, June 29, 2012

Yorktown Beach
















It's not too hard to keep track of Quinn at the beach cause she spends most of her time just like this



Hard to know if thats chocolate or sand on their faces since they like to eat both


Burying Lily's uncle Jared


Quinn wanted to sit by Ashlee the whole time - it's a little offensive that she likes Ashlee more than me

Me and Ashlee have decided to make going to the beach one of our regular summer activities.  We've only been twice but we're getting smarter everytime we go.  We've learned that bringing an umbrella changes the whole experience (duh) and also that it's much smarter to drop off all our stuff on the beach BEFORE we park instead of carrying 2 coolers, chairs, bags, towels, toys, and 4 kids all in one load (duh)!  Did I already meantion that I LOVE summer!?!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So fun! What cute kids! Wish we could come play!

Tahsha said...

Jessica, I'm so jealous! Remember me telling you how much you'd love Virginia? There are so many thing to do there! I miss you and your cute kids though!